My name is Elana Pappas and I am Style Week Pittsburgh‘s newest intern! I am a 22 year old fashion enthusiast with much eagerness to bring my creative visions onto the world wide stage of fashion. I am currently studying in Fashion Industry Essentials with Parsons and Teen Vogue, which is a very hands on program that grants me the opportunity to experiment with many different areas in the industry and network with creatives from around the globe. I hope to bring some fresh ideas to Style Week Pittsburgh while learning from some of Pittsburgh’s greatest entrepreneurs. I am looking forward to collaborating with Wadria and seeing our creative visions resonate into Style Week Pittsburgh 2017. It is going to be another great year in fashion!
Here are some my favorite things:
- My favorite thing about Pittsburgh are the friendly people.
- My favorite boutique in Pittsburgh is Rosewood located in Sewickley
- My hobbies are yoga, singing, nature walks, and photography
- My favorite color is cerulean blue
- My favorite kind of food is Thai
- My favorite shade of lipstick is Dashing Red by Marc Jacobs
- What I am looking forward to doing with Style Week/Style & Steel is collaborating with some of the city’s greatest entrepreneurs and learning from them.
- Favorite quote: “You never move forward if you play it safe.” –Alexander McQueen
- My future goals are to become a successful lifestyle blogger for women and have the opportunity to travel and make a positive change in the world.